NC Administration update
Earlier this year, we announced that the revision of the National Certificate in Administration was complete, with the new award available for entry from August 2021.
The current award (G99P 45) has entered its lapsing period, and will finish on 31 July 2023.
The new award (GR7W 45) will be available from 01 August 2021.
The revised group award specification is available on the subject web page.
The assessment support packs (ASPs) for the revised national unit specifications are now available on the SQA secure site. ASPs have been created for all new units detailed below.
SCQF level 5
- Word Processing – J4YR 45
- Front of Office Skills – J4YS 45
- Practical Office Skills and Technologies – J4YT 45
- Managing Your Time, Resources and Wellbeing – J4YV 45
- Processing Business Documents – J4YW 45
- Researching and Preparing Presentations – J4YX 45
- Spreadsheets for Administrators – J505 45
- Database for Administrators – J507 45
- Digital Technologies for Administrators – J508 45
SCQF level 6
- Spreadsheets for Administrators – J506 46
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.