Change to AIT GU1 HH9M 34
The minimum threshold scores for Paper 1 and Paper 2 have been removed. Learners’ grades are calculated by aggregated score across both papers. The rationale for this change is as follows:
• The examination is one assessment with provision for a break between papers, not two separate assessments.
• The Graded Unit is a synoptic assessment, it is not intended to re-assess knowledge from units already achieved
• The five units covered in each paper are the same
• Removes a potential barrier in terms of effectively having to achieve two pass marks
• Aligns with other Administration and IT and Business Graded Unit examinations in the interest of fairness
If you have any queries about this please contact myself at email@example.com