Cyber Scotland Week 2021
On 22 February, Cyber Scotland Week will kick off with a range of events celebrating cyber security and cyber resilience.
Throughout the 22-28 February, online events will be running with the aim of raising awareness of good practice, promoting skills development and a career in cyber security. All of the events are designed to make businesses, organisations and individuals more cyber aware and resilient.
As always, SQA will be supporting this celebration of cyber security with posts and promotional information of our portfolio of cyber security qualifications, which ranges from SCQF level 4-9, so, whether you are thinking of introducing your learners to this exciting field, or looking to upskill employees to make your business more cyber resilient, SQA has a suitable qualification. Please find below a reminder of these:
- – Award in Cyber Security fundamentals (SCQF Level 4)
- – National Progression Awards (NPA) in Cyber Security (SCQF Level 4-6)
- – Higher National Certificate (HNC) in Cyber Security (SCQF Level 7)
- – Higher National Diploma (HND) in Cyber Security (SCQF Level 8)
- – Professional Development Awards (PDA) in Cyber Security (SCQF Level 7-9)
If you would like more information on the events taking place from 22-28 February, please visit the Cyber Scotland Week website: https://cyberscotlandweek.com/
For further information on any of our awards, please do not hesitate to contact the team.