Skills for Work Health Sector National 4 and 5
The National 4 and 5 Skills for Work Health Sector units have recently been re-coded to align with the corresponding course codes. There has been no change to the unit content.
The unit information has been extracted from the Course Specification and published in new Unit Specification documents. These can be accessed through the NQ unit search page on our website.
The new unit codes are listed below:
National 4 Health Sector (C261 74)
- Health Sector: Life Sciences Industry (F59A 74)
- Health Sector: Working Safely (F599 74)
- Health Sector: Health Awareness (F598 74)
- Health Sector: Roles and Responsibilities (F58R 74)
- Health Sector: An Introduction (F58P 74)
National 5 Health Sector (C261 75)
- Health Sector: Life Sciences Industry and the Health Sector (F88F 75)
- Health Sector: Improving Health and Well-being (F88H 75)
- Health Sector: Physiology of the Cardiovascular System (F88J 75)
- Health Sector: Working in Non Clinical Roles (F88K 75)
- Health Sector: Working in the Health Sector (F88E 75)
In addition to this, the NABs on our secure site have been transferred into assessment support packs. There has been no change to the content.
The National 5 support materials have also been updated to reflect the code changes. Again, there has been no change to content.
For further information, please contact Paula – firstname.lastname@example.org