Understanding Standards Events for Advanced Higher Biology
SQA will be hosting a series of events to support practitioners in developing their understanding of the standards required for the new Advanced Higher Courses, and the application of these standards. The Advanced Higher Biology events will take place in November 2016.
About the events
- The events will include reviewing and discussing candidate evidence.
- The events will include discussing the allocation of marks for the evidence reviewed.
- Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss and clarify their understanding of standards with colleagues and senior Examining Team members.
- They are targeted at subject specialists from SQA centres.
- Attendance can be used to contribute to Continual Professional Development (CPD).
To book a place, please click on the following weblink – Understanding Standards Events for Advanced Higher Courses