Meat and Education CPD conferences – Inspiring food teaching: now and in the future
Meat and Education will be running a series of half day conferences for food teachers during 2018. The Inspiring food teaching: now and in the future conferences will bring together a range of speakers to enhance teaching and learning, support progression from KS3 to KS4 and highlight career opportunities in the food industry for students studying food.
The conferences will start at 09.00 and finish at 13.00 with a light lunch. The programme will cover:
- Nutrition update
- Understanding and embedding food science
- Qualifications and careers in the food industry
- Red meat – what’s new, trends and the future
- Recipe choice, development and food styling
- Meat and Education resources
The events are free to attend and teachers will receive an exclusive resource pack including 12 bright, colourful and informative posters ideal for classroom displays, and curriculum support. Places are going fast so book yours now to avoid disappointment.