Digital Skills Partnership training for HNC Cyber Security
Digital Skills Partnership (DSP) is an initiative from Scotland IS to provide CPD to college and university lecturers. A number of events have been arranged to help college lecturers deliver the new HNC Cyber Security. Each event will cover:
- an introduction to cyber security
- how cyber security is applied in a real world setting
- demonstrations of aspects of cyber security that can be recreated with students in class
- discussions on the HNC in Cyber Security which focus on sharing existing learning and expertise in this area and considering how this can be delivered
- an update on developments relating to HND Cyber Security.
These events will have input from academia and industry, so they will have a different feel to the events that ran in the last academic year. Details of the events are below:
- Wednesday, 14 November – from 10:30 – 17:00 at Edinburgh College (Sighthill campus)
- Wednesday, 21 November – from 10:30 – 17:00 at Glasgow Clyde College (Cardonald campus)
- Wednesday, 28 November – from 13:15 – 15:30 – webinar – details to be confirmed
- Wednesday, 5 December – from 13:30 – 17:00 in Glasgow – University of Glasgow (School of Computing Science)
- Wednesday, 12 December – from 13:30 – 17:00 at Edinburgh College (Sighthill campus).
Please contact Lesley Broadwood for more information.